Hi
once again,
It's
your girl Amarachi.
It's
been a while we last communicated on this platform
I've
been involved in several seminars thereby keeping me away from writing on the
blog.
I
beg your indulgence as all the busy-busy scheduled will soon mellow down a bit.
However
in the midst of my tight schedule, i want to take some time out to share something
very important with you today: Entrepreneurship!!!
A
lot of you will agree with me that this days going to higher institution
doesn't guarantee a better future especially in a country like ours. Many
graduate after earning the meager 'allowee' they get during their youth Service, retire back to their parent or guardian's home to become liabilities in form of
OVERGROWN DEPENDANT BABIES while they wait on the mercy of a white collar Job.
In most cases over-stressing their parent's pension allowance when they are
supposed to be gainfully employed.
This
phenomenal event or life-cycle is synonymous to more than half the population of the Nigerian
youth. Unemployment
is like a Nigerian Youth Birthright.
Even
those that are lucky to secure This over-rated white collar Jobs are often frustrated due
to poor remuneration from these jobs.
The
unfortunate reality about education in Nigeria, is that aside knowing the theoretical
aspect of the courses studied in the Higher institution, most graduate are not equipped with practical knowledge or money making ideas.
Thus the high level of frustration when the white collar job isn't in view.
This
phenomenal is widespread in our today Nigeria. One of the Solution to this unfortunate reality, is making Entrepreneurs out of Nigerian Graduates.
An
Entrepreneurs is simply a person possessing the capacity and willingness to
develop, organize and manage a business venture along with any of its risks in
order to make profit.
There
are a thousand and one way in practicing the act of Entrepreneurship. Nigeria
is a Robust market sphere and the current recession serves a blessing in
disguise.
I
presently belong to a cartel of intelligent Entrepreneurs dealing in the
business of the 79th Element. Many have become millionaires and someone is just
earning his/her million as I write.
In
my subsequent write-up, I will be taking you through the step-by-step process in
becoming an entrepreneur that will help in your journey of becoming a
millionaire just like many of us.
STAY TUNED AS WE GO THROUGH THIS LIFE CHANGING EXPERIENCE
he capacity and
willingness to develop, organize and manage a business venture along
with any of its risks in order to make a profit
Read more: http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/entrepreneurship.html
Read more: http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/entrepreneurship.html
he capacity and
willingness to develop, organize and manage a business venture along
with any of its risks in order to make a profit
Read more: http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/entrepreneurship.html
Read more: http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/entrepreneurship.html
The capacity and
willingness to develop, organize and manage a business venture along
with any of its risks in order to make a profit
Read more: http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/entrepreneurship.html
Read more: http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/entrepreneurship.html
The capacity and
willingness to develop, organize and manage a business venture along
with any of its risks in order to make a profit
Read more: http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/entrepreneurship.html
Read more: http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/entrepreneurship.html
The capacity and
willingness to develop, organize and manage a business venture along
with any of its risks in order to make a profit
Read more: http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/entrepreneurship.html
Read more: http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/entrepreneurship.html



3 comments:
I'm definitely taking a front seat on this Life Changing voyage.
But like I said in Your Last Post; I HOPE IT AIN'T ONE OF THIS PONZI SCHEME
I'm definitely taking a front seat on this Life Changing voyage.
But like I said in Your Last Post; I HOPE IT AIN'T ONE OF THIS PONZI SCHEME
Amarachi....
My Love
just love it when u talk bizness. always on point
Post a Comment