Sunday, 28 May 2017

MY SWISSGOLDEN EXPERIENCE!!!



In My preceding write-up THE GOLDEN INVESTMENT, I said I was going to digress and gist you about a friend of mine that earned on the Swissgolden platform; like most people Chioma was initially reluctant to go into the Gold business until she had an experience that made her change her mind. Below is what she wrote about her personal experience...


The following conversation ensued between my friends and me sometime in November 2016:

Amara - Chi dear! How are you this morning?

Me (Chioma)- I am good... How are you?

Amara- fine too!!! ‘bia’ how far na Babe… I have a life changing business I want to introduce to you o....

Me- (in my mind, my village people have sent these ones to me this morning abi; nne you  better change your life first…)... Amy!!!! Life changing kwa??? What is this all about?


Amara - yes o! It's about Swissgolden (now she went on endlessly on all the needed information about Swissgolden while I listened bodily present but absent minded)...

Me - ok I have heard you I'd check it up... (She left and I said to myself thank God finally…tufiakwa I dodged that arrow)...
I never looked it up...

Fast forward to Feb 2017....
I had an emergency at work... an unconscious patient was rushed into the emergency department...succeeded in stabilizing the patient... while monitoring the patient’s vitals, his relatives started a conversation that caught my interest...

Relative 1- have you seen Mrs. Aberi, Your former neighbor? I heard her family and her now live in their own 5-bedroom apartment in Lugbe... a duplex at that....

Relative 2- My dear! That's life for you... when Mrs. Aberi and her husband came to introduce Swissgolden to me I called them scammers... as at then I had more money... I was living in a 2 bedroom well furnished apartment, while they lived in a one room face-me I-face-you apartment beside our compound... I even nicked named them Swissgolden... Now they live in their own House, drive good cars and can afford schools fees for their kids that I and hubby can't... all these through Swissgolden just within a space of 2 years... I regret not joining her earlier... I just registered and earned €540 last month... it's little but I'd keep pushing till I get to the top...

Me- in my mind (Swissgolden????? And Amy told me about this O!) Now sweating!!!!

I quickly rounded up with my patient and rushed to fetch my phone where I left it charging in the Doctor’s call room...

Me - Amara dear!!! Please it's urgentPlease can you kindly get me registered on Swissgolden... also keep me updated on seminars so I can know more about this business...

Amara - No problems dear

And so the journey began...  
I immediately transferred forty six thousand naira to Amara which she used to procure a coupon on my behalf and a Swissgolden bullion account was opened in my name.
Later that evening I was with her and she painstakingly tutelage me on the process involved.
My only huddles was to encourage two people to invest just like I did.

In 6 weeks I received my first €540...

Swissgolden needs only 2 referrals, i have referred over 15 clients and still referring more.
And I’ve vowed not to stop referring till Swissgolden beg me to stop.

DO YOUR FUTURE A FAVOR...THINK SWISSGOLDEN...

#EARN WHILE YOU SLEEP

Yes I am a Nurse and not a Marketer...

#My Network is My Net-worth                       

No comments: